- Osteoarthritis Pain Relief with Ringmaster Pain Relief Oil
Stop Arthritis – Osteoarthritis Pain Now
- "Sold Everywhere With a Money Back Guarantee
Ringmaster Pain Relief Oil has been relieving arthritis aches and pains since 1950, with the same original formula. It’s a powerful, topical arthritis pain relief rub made with the best ingredients available.
When Ringmaster is applied to the affected area you will feel a warm soothing sensation that penetrates deep into the sore joints and muscles providing quick, long lasting arthritis relief.
Ringmaster’s very deep and quick penetrating ability, plus its unique, time-proven, active ingredients
-- Peanut Oil and Methyl Salicylate
-- allow Ringmaster to enter the blood stream quickly, penetrating deep into muscle and right down to the bone, especially important in effective arthritis treatment.
Since inventing Ringmaster Rubbing Oil, Frank B. Sewell, founder and CEO of the Painexx Corporation, along with his family, have carefully researched the effects of their medicated peanut oil on arthritic joints and other painful conditions. Through this powerful pain relief rubbing oil, they have found new ways to stop arthritis pain when no other pain remedy will.
Condition: When Ringmaster Rubbing Oil was first introduced in 1950, as a pain relief remedy, there were 14 million Arthritis victims. Today, 40 million people are afflicted by this disease, with the Center for Disease Control predicting that number to increase to 60 million by the year 2020.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, which is a wearing down of the load bearing joints through deterioration of the cartilage. Problems that occur may be the result of mechanical failure in parts of a joint. Often, however, the cause of joint disorders is an inflammation produced by infection, disease, or some unknown cause. Most joint ailments caused by inflammation are termed “arthritis,” from the Greek word “arthron” for joint, and “itis” for inflammation. The ends of the bones that meet in a joint are cushioned with a layer of resilient tissue called cartilage, which acts like a sponge that holds a lubricating substance called Synovial Fluid. This fluid enables our joints to glide back and forth without friction.
Basically, here’s what occurs in a person with osteoarthritis. The cartilage that cushions the impact on the joint gradually deteriorates. Its smooth surface roughens, and it loses its cushioning effect. Over time, the ends of the bones are affected, with bone growing along the sides of the joint to produce lumps. Each of the steps in the process produces pain. The bones crack and pop and hurt with each movement.
Arthritis Symptoms: Restricted range of joint movement in hands and fingers, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, back, feet, toes, inflammation, chronic joint pain.
Arthritis Treatment Plan:
- Soak the area with a hot wet towel for 20 minutes
- Apply Ringmaster pain oil liberally, rubbing towards the heart for 3 minutes.
- Wrap area with a clear plastic wrap, or cloth; keep covered one hour.
- Apply Ringmaster again by rubbing towards the heart for 3 minutes.
Cautions: Do not use if allergic to peanuts.
Ringmaster Rubbing Oil should not be used with heating pads, or in conditions where vascular problems exist. Ringmaster is an arthritis remedy for external use only. Please follow instructions on product use. Avoid contact with the eyes, or other sensitive areas of the body. Do not apply to open sores, ulcers, or broken skin. Discontinue use if redness of the skin occurs.
If arthritis pain persists for more than ten days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age, consult a physician immediately. Do not use otherwise than as directed. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
Ringmaster has thousands of pain relief testimonials giving praise to this amazing pain relieving oil.
Additional topical pain relief products that Ringmaster Rubbing Oil can be used as an alternative to for chronic arthritis
- osteoarthritis pain relief: cream for arthritis pain relief, topical arthritis pain relievers, arthritis pain relief gel, arthritis pain relief ointment, arthritis pain relief liniments, physicians pain relief creams, arthritis pain relief patches, arthritis muscle pain relief cream, arthritis muscle & joint pain relief rub, pain relief patches, other arthritis pain relief rubs and pain oils, other arthritis pain relief oils, peanut oil pain medications, arthritis pain relief remedies and treatments, over the counter arthritis pain rubs, arthritis pain management products, rheumatoid arthritis pain relief, Capzasin arthritis pain relief, arthritis pain relief cream, products sold as best arthritis pain relievers or help for arthritis, best arthritis joint pain relief remedies, free samples for arthritis pain relief, DMSO arthritis pain relief, dimethyl sulfoxide, arthritis treatments, “what is good for arthritis” products, otc arthritis pain relief, arthritis pain relief lotion, arthritis pain relief medication, arthritis pain relief heat or cold, arthritis pain killers, arthritis pain relief pills, arthritis pain relief for hands, arthritis pain relief medicine
If you’re a wholesaler, agent, pharmacy, drug store or other retailer, consider becoming a Ringmaster pain relief partner as CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens Pharmacy and other drug stores have, and selling Ringmaster Rubbing Oil as a new, unique, and effective pain relief product for your arthritis pain relief customers.